1. Personal Data
Personal data is individual information about the personal and factual circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person (§ 3 Section 1 BDSG). This is for example your name, your address or your email address.
2. Collection, Processing and Use of your Personal Data
(1) Our website can principally be used without the disclosure of Personal Data. Stored are only technical data like the name of your web-browser, the site from which you are visiting us, IP addresses and the names of requested files. We store the Data in an anonymous form and use this Data only in order to improve our Services.
(2) Personal Data will only be collected, processed and used if you expressly consent or if allowed by law.
(3) We will not transfer your Personal Data to thirds parties unless we are obliged to do so by law.
(4) You can revoke your consent at any time by email or letter to the contact address as stated under section 10.
(5) If you contact us (e.g. via email) your Data is stored for the purpose of dealing with your request.
(6) We collect, process and use your Personal Data if necessary for the purpose of running our website or of making our services available to you. This is the case if you register on our website or disclose your Data on our website by concluding a contract with us.
(7) If you register on our website, you have to disclose the following Data: Name, Surname, Address, Country, Telephone number, bank data.
(8) At a consultation appointment we will store data such as preferred time and place of the measurement, sizes, data regarding preferred styles, colour preferences as well as data regarding image and appearance.
(9) To advise you optimally we store data regarding your previous orders and hit lists.
We may send you a newsletter with information regarding our services, if you have explicitly ordered this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter.
We use so-called „Cookies“ for the purpose of making our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive.
Each time when you visit our website, we may store a so-called session Cookie on your computer that is deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session. Browsers provide an option of disabling Cookies. Blocking Cookies can make it more difficult to use our website.
5. Right to Information and other Rights
Upon request, we shall provide you with the information on the stored Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. In cases regulated by law we are obliged, upon request, to correct, block or delete the data stored about you.
6. Data Security
Our employees are contractually obliged to observe the confidentiality of all matters relating to their work as well as to comply with data protection law.
Our website uses social plugins (“Plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The Plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social Plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the Plugin content to your browser which embeds it into the website.
The embedded Plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the Plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or by commenting something, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website.
8. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. In general, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Alternatively users can opt-out third party services using these cookies by visiting the Opt out page of the Network Advertising Initiative. Please note that our website uses Google Analytics with the extension '_anoymiz()' and consequently IP addresses are only used in shortened form in order to prevent direct personal references.
This website uses the button of the twitter service which is operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”). The button can be recognized via the “Twitter″ or „Follow“ sign. Using the button you can share content of this website via Twitter or follow Tailor & Tales on Twitter. If you click on the button the Twitter Plugin will be activated and sets up a direct connection between your browser and Twitter. This website can therefore not influence which data is collected by Twitter, but it can be assumed that at least the IP-address is collected. For further information on the “Twitter″ button, its data collection and the data usage by Twitter and your rights please see http://twitter.com/privacy.
10. Contact for Data Protection
We will be glad to answer your questions about data protection and security.
Tailor and Tales
Kulturbrauerei Haus 4.H
Schönhauser Allee 36-38